We believe that financial planning is a process not an event. That process has five very important steps:
- Identify the goals and objectives of the individual.
- Take a complete financial inventory and determine the individual’s attitude concerning risk, taxes, inflation, diversification, liquidity and flexibility.
- Analyze the individual’s situation and design a financial plan that will help attain the stated goals and objectives.
- Implement the recommendations of the financial plan.
- Review the plan periodically to determine one’s progress and make any necessary changes.
Our role in this process, using a team of professional advisors (accountants, attorneys, insurance specialists and trust officers), is to provide the individual with informed choices, having the individual make the decisions.This service is provided for a fee.